1851 - 1938 (86 years)
||Henry O. VIA [1, 2] |
||23 Feb 1851
||VA [2, 3]
||31 Jan 1938
||521 7th Street, Huntington, Cabell Co., WV 
||02 Feb 1938
||Springhill Cemetery, Huntington, Cabell Co., WV 
||Jordan Jones Main Tree
||13 Apr 2008 |
- [S134] 1860 US Census/VA/Albemarle/G. A. Via, F. L. Harris, Assistant Marshall, (1860), The 1860 census lists him as "O. H. Via," but other records, including his death certificate call him "Henry O. Via.".
- [S146] WV VRR: Death registration of Henry O. Via, (1938).
- [S134] 1860 US Census/VA/Albemarle/G. A. Via, F. L. Harris, Assistant Marshall, (1860).
- [S225] Albemarle Marriage Register, 1806-1868.
- [S133] US Civil War Pension: 1st US Vols., Via, Thomas D., (National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, DC), M. E. Via listed as groom's mother in marriage certificate of Thomas D. Via and Mrs. N. E. Detamore..