||Ellen Frances MILLER  |
||12 Feb 1845
||Wolf Creek District, Monroe Co., VA 
- "Ellen Frances Miller, born February 12, 1845, in Wolf Creek District, on the waters of the Broad Run, about 2 1/2 miles from the Broad Run Baptist Church, on road leading to Rocky Point or Sinks Grove. The house is still standing on the property of Creigh Lemon. (J. J. Swope in Wyoming Mountaineer of Oct. 1, 1909)."
||Jordan Jones Main Tree
||21 May 2009 |
||Henry Lake MILLER, b. 19 Feb 1817, Sinks Grove, Monroe Co., VA , d. 31 Jan 1900, At the home of his daugher, Melissa Miller, Huntington, Cabell Co., WV (Age 82 years) |
||Mary Jane SWOPE, b. 09 Jul 1821, Wolf Creek, Monroe Co., WV , d. 09 Aug 1881, Grayson, Carter Co., KY (Age 60 years) |
||30 Jun 1842 [2, 3]
||James Samuel CRAIG, b. 02 Mar 1842, Muddlety Valley, Nicholas Co., VA , d. 03 Dec 1914, Charleston, Kanawha Co., WV (Age 72 years) |
||14 Nov 1869
||near McKee's Creek Bridge, Nichoas, WV [1, 4]
- [S97] Mabel's Family History Notes, Mabel Miller Jones, (circa 1960), second page [unnumbered].
- [S97] Mabel's Family History Notes, Mabel Miller Jones, (circa 1960), first page [unnumbered].
- [S97] Mabel's Family History Notes, Mabel Miller Jones, (circa 1960), fifth page [unnumbered]. Referencing "the Monroe county history," that is Morton's History of Monroe County, West Virginia, on p. 498..
- [S339] GNIS Geographic Names DB, http://geonames.usgs.gov/pls/gnispublic/f?p=gnispq:3:::NO::P3_FID:1543016.